About this visa
SKILLED - RECOGNISED GRADUATE VISA (SUBCLASS 476) can be the start of a rewarding journey that can lead to permanent residency in Australia. This visa will give you the right to travel, study and work in Australia and can also give you the right to bring family members with you.
The Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) is a temporary visa that allows recent engineering graduates to work, live or study in Australia for up to 01 years and 6 months. The applicant must have completed a recognized engineering degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the last 2 years, and the age is under 31 years.
Skilled reconised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) eligibility
To be eligible for the Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476), you need to have :
- · Currently hold engineering qualifications from a higher education course (minimum bachelor’s degree or postgraduate diploma) in an engineering discipline. Your institution must be accredited under the Washington Accord. It cannot be affiliated with the Washington Accord.
- Engineering qualification in a specific engineering discipline:
- - Civil Engineering
- - Structural Engineering
- - Chemical Engineering
- - Environmental Engineering
- - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- - Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
- - Mining and Material Engineering
- · Meet the necessary health requirements.
- · Have good Moral Character.
- · English levels equivalent to IELTS band 6 or be from the USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand or Ireland.
- · Age must be under 31 years.
- · Not be eligible if you have previously been the primary visa holder of subclass 476 or 485 visa.
- · Repay any debts to the government.
- · Not have had a visa canceled or refused previously.
- · Sign the statement of Australian values.
- · It must be in the best interests of a child to apply.