New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa Subclass 461-
NZ citizen family relationship visa allows a NZ citizen to sponsor his wife to stay along with him in Australia.This visa allows applicant to stay and work in Australia for five years. If you wish to extend the duration of the visa, you can apply for this visa again.
Criteria for applying for Subclass 461 VISA-
- If you are onshore, you need to hold a substantive visa before applying for this subclass 461 visa.
- Sponsor should have a special category visa that is subclass 444.
- Must satisfy all the requirement like health, proofs that support your claims regarding the relationship.
- You should not have a visa cancelled, or the applicant refused.
- Applicant must have a sponsor who is not banned from sponsoring you.